There are so many great books and podcasts that have helped me with personal development. Personal development is absolutely necessary if you want to change your mindset to help you with your health and relationships.
I never realized how important it was until I started my coaching business, but now I am completely addicted to reading and listening to podcasts!
Here are top books and podcasts that I recommend:
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy.
- This book is about how everyday decisions make a difference in your life.
- Go Pro: 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional by Eric Worre.
- For people in network marketing businesses who want to develop the skills to be a professional network marketer.
- Eric also has great YouTube videos that you need to check out!
- Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time by Brian Tracy.
- I read and listen to anything by Brian Tracy. I have a tendency to procrastinate and this book really helped me plan my day and accomplish important tasks.
- Think and Grow Rich: The Landmark Bestseller – Now Revised and Updated for the 21st Century by Napoleon Hill.
- Even though this book was was first published in 1937, it is still relevant today.
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz.
- This book will help you succeed in all areas of your life.
- The Slight Edge: Turning Simple Disciplines into Massive Success and Happiness by Jeff Olson.
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie.
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero.
- Podcast – The Charged Life with Brendon Burchard
- Podcast – The Chalene Show – Motivation, Leadership, Family
- Podcast – Operation Self Reset – Jacob Nawrocki
- Podcast – A Better Life With Rachel Rofe